Kids are not a distraction, they are the future. The first thing you should know is that we love having kids in our service. We think that kids are positively impacted by experiencing corporate worship with adults. You are always (and we mean always) welcome to keep them with you in the service.
We also know that it is valuable for kids to learn about the things of God in ways that is understandable to them. Because of this we provide a safe (scroll down for more information) kid-centered ministry on Sundays.
BIRTH TO 2 YEARS OLD
At this time, we do not provide care for our precious babies during our Sunday morning service. We do have a carpeted area at the back of the congregation which is for the use of our parents with children this age. Please feel free to utilize this area at your convenience.
PRE-SCHOOL & ELEMENTARY
Kids sing songs, dance, play games, and learn the Bible from a curriculum called Konnect. They are also encouraged to memorize Bible verses and challenged with activities to help them live out what they've learned at church.
SAFETY IS A MAJOR PRIORITY
Your children’s safety is of utmost concern to us. We have worked to not only make our children’s program beneficial to each child’s spiritual formation, but also to make a safe and secure environment for us all as we gather on Sundays.
Here are a few of the steps we take to ensure the safety of all kids:
1. We have a secure check-in/checkout system that is always enforced.
2. All kid groups are in open and visible areas of the school.
3. All kid groups are with two adults at all times.
4. All volunteers pass recurring background checks.
5. We consistently train our volunteers on safety guidelines and regulations.
6. We have a supervisor who checks on children multiple times during every service.