Service: Sundays at 10am
Prayer: Sundays at 9:00am
28995 SW Brown RdWilsonville, OR 97070
We aim for two things when we gather together on Sundays. First, we want all of our gatherings to be theocentric. In other words, we want our primary focus to be on God—we want to honor him, celebrate him, and glorify him. Second, we hope that all our gatherings will be impactful to every person attends. Scroll down to see what we do in our effort to accomplish these two things.
Our service lasts about 75 minutes. Here's what we do during that time.
- WELCOMEOne of our leaders will welcome everyone to church and invite people to say hello to each other.
- SONGWe pray corporate and individual prayers for each other, our community, and the world.
- PRAYERLead by our band, we will sing a few songs (some ancient and some modern) to God.
- SERMONSomeone from our preaching team will preach an applicable sermon from a biblical passage.
We call people to respond to God's leading through song, prayer, and/or commitment.
People are invited to partake of the ancient and biblical custom called Communion.
Thinking about visiting for the very first time? Schedule your visit and we will:
• Meet you in the parking lot.
• Show you around.
• Introduce you to people.
• Help you get your kids checked in.